Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Life



Hello everyone..
Phew..Who would have thought how hectic my life would be?!
I'm in my final year so, yeah.. Got few stuff to do and whatnot and house chores..bla bla bla..

Anyways..I'm getting nearer to my goal..Hopefully everything will be okay..

Harris is currently obsessing with The Lorax..He even memorized almost ALL lines from the movie.. and sometimes, he even call Bruno as Lorax..Poor cat..Sape suruh kaler oren? LOL

Got another offer from UIA yesterday..Need to say no even Shah asked me to go for it..No..At this point, I rather be a housewife than splitting again with him..

I'm planning to let Harris join a play-school at our small pekan..it's more like an exposure to him..really want him to socialize with people his size, you know what I mean.. =)

Okay..My semester break is officially ON! I'm gonna start my curtain project and I wish that I could update more.. FYI, I'm in KL right now..Need to stay here for a week for my abah is having quite a bad flu.. Mak asked me to come back at prepare lempeng for abah.. How sweet was that? Hehe..

Anyways, life has been great so far.. I miss spending time with my Alia but I dont know..I dont feel like we are as close as we were before.. Like f.. Hate it..

Okay..I really need to get some sleep now.. Harris is busy playing Minecraft..Did you know that there is Minecraft Lego now? Sungguh mengundang..Yesterday as he was watching his Minecraft video on YouTube, he came across the Minecraft Lego video..His jaw was wide open and all that, but the most torturing line is, 'Mommy, Harris nak'

Well son, September is just arouuuunddd the corner..You'll need to wait for that.. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)