Friday, November 22, 2013

Woot Woot



We are in JB right now... I dunno why but I think I love JB so much right now.. Found tax free Starbucks last night at Waterfront.. I guess it's called Waterfront. Couldn't remember..

Spent a good time with Shah and Harris... Harris is as always, obsessing with the blue ocean.. Brought him to Danga Bay and as expected, we faced some difficulties to leave the beach area.. He he he..

After dinner we went to Pasar Karat..Bought a cheap watch and a bubbles machine for Harris..Shah bought few types of jeruk and asam masin..Yup, he's weird like that..and no, I'm not pregnant yet.. =p

So this morning we went to that Starbucks again for some coffee and hot pastries.. Harris ordered warm milk at the counter and the baristas amused with his mengada2ness act and gave him he free milk..I wonder from whom did he get the charm from? LOL

It's a short getaway really..We didn't plan it or anything..Shah went back from getting us the breakfast yesterday's morning and asked me to pack up..He said that he wants to bring our car for some tyre balancing and to JB we go!

We should really get going now.. Need to check out and then meet Akmal at UTM, Akmal is Shah's youngest brother btw, we want to take him out for for lunch before we go back home.. TTYL!

Hugs and lots of lurveeeee from the south.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)