Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blisters and love

Today I got blisters all over my feet..Yup..Ironically I had them because of my new Clarks sandals..See, expensive sandals not really will assure blister free feet.. I'm in agony now..
Ouch!

Nevermind.

Went to SOGO today..Purchased some stuff from Bobbi Brown..I'm in love with my LW foundation~~ Woohooo.. Surprisingly, the make up artists there really are better than those I've met in Pavi.. Shhh.. Hehe.. 

...and Alhamdulillah.. Finally had the chance to chill and talk with my darling Alia..Gave her a bangle and m glad she loves it.. She just got back from work, and I can tell how tired she was just now..and I felt a bit guilty for making her see me tonight..I just miss her that much. Really. 




Made a plan to have lunch date tomorrow..Really wish that the plan will turns out well.. =)


Good night everyone..May you'll have the best dream tonight.. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)