Monday, September 23, 2013

The song about giving up...Well..Sorta..


This is one of my favorite song from them..Planning to name my future daughter Julia because of them..Told Shah once about it, the he replied- Julia? Julia Roberts? 

....... 

Ermmm..Almost perfect that moment was.. hehehe..Well, that's part of the plan guys..I'm not pregnant yet! =)

Anyways, have you guys seen the moon tonight? It's so bright, bigger than the usual size I've seen and boy, I'm freaking out right now.. It just too scary for my liking!

Perfect. Today's class sucks! My students didn't behave well and I can feel that they were being rude tonight..But sadly, I chose to just ignore them and yeah, let them go with it..In 2 days time I'll leave the centre and I don't want to ruin their mood or whatsoever.. Be it..

Anyways, I'm having the worst menstrual cramps ever.. Yup.. Shah called me just now to make sure that I take my pink pills and warm Milo.. :-) There is a question that currently lingers in my head..Everyone has their own problem and it takes a good magician to read other people's mind- or what do they want exactly.. and do you know that expectation is the reason for so many frustration and stress? Just think about it sometimes when you wanna sulk over some silly things your spouse/friends do to you..Just my 2 cents.. 

*shrug*

ps: I found a Forero Rocher + Nutella cake recipe..Can't wait to try it next week.. Seriously baby.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)