Sunday, September 22, 2013

Banana choc pancakes for my sweethearts..


Good afternoon peeps!
We woke up late today because, last night Shah decided to take Harris and I to view KL's night lights.. Hipster much?

He he he..

Nevermind, don't answer that.. =p
Shah told me that he wants to eat pancakes for breakfast, and I made it..
Though it's more like our brunch's meal but it's okay..He ate 3 of them and helped me to clean up the dishes.. Perfect right? I'll cook if you'll clean up the mess! Hehe.. Harris is never a fan of chocolate so he had cereal for his brunch..

Now they were both busy with their ipads upstairs.. I'm in the kitchen waiting for my mak to start our fried vermicelli project for tea time.. Abah is not around, but based from mak's mood earlier, I bet he went out for some golf date with his other retired friends.. LOL.. 

I'm still collecting ideas on how to attract more students to our tuition centre..Planning to change it to language centre instead.. We'll see about that..

The only problem I have right now is how to avoid insects,lizards and other creepers inside the house from harassing my emotions? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... Abah will help us moving half of the house out this Friday..Have to skip my class on that day, sadly.. =p

Purchased the coffee maker last week..Can't wait to try it once we are in Johor's house.. Hew hew hew.. Awesome!

Anyways, the pancakes were awesome.. Shah said that it tasted like 'kek pisang' but with choc chips inside..



Yummeh ahha?

Here's the recipe..  

1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter/veg oil
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate
Smashed bananas
1/2 cup choc chip
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1/3 tsp salt
1 egg


Mix everything in a bowl, heat lightly an oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Put the batter  on the pan. Brown on both sides and serve them with banana slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)