Monday, February 3, 2014

Profile Photo

Good evening buddies...

Anyways, this morning as I was busy editing my CV..(Since I'm graduating this semester..) I realized how aweful my current profile picture is..So hubby said let's change it to a more sell-able photo..The more professional look..

So..
Tadaaaa....


I'm quite impressed with the result by the fact that this photo was captured using my humble Note 2 phone camera..Hubby edited the photo and the result was quite okay- don't you think? He really knows how to capture his wife's 'slimmer' angle..His respected task since 2004.. LOLs.. No one can make me look this skinny except for him..

...and here's a version of Harris himself.. Hehehe..

Yeay, now we have our own studio wall..Perfect for brighter and vivid photos.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)