Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Morning



My tailor, Kak Ida texted me few days ago to tell me that my baju kurungs and blouses are ready..Perfect!  Kak Ida is by far my favourite tailor..She really can sew my baju kurungs and makes me look slimmer wearing them..

Will show those baju kurungs in a while.. and it's a perfect timing because I really need new baju kurung to wear at my friend's wedding ghis 2nd February..

On our way back from Kak Ida's boutique I was so amazed by this scenery..It looks like an alien invasion at first but then I realized that I'm imagining things because I didn't get my morning coffee yet..hew hew hew.


Ps:I really hope that today I would have the motivation to sew the new curtains and send my updated resume to Erican..really need to get off from this couch first...arghhhhh..


*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)