Saturday, January 25, 2014

Today


The best part of growing older is, to share the anxiety with your darling friends..The mutual feelings of getting those darn wrinkles, the challenges in being a mom and the ongoing postpartum syndrome..Annoyingly, I still have it.. =/

Anyways, today as we were busy munching our foods and being mesmerized with the lil Eddin, son of Misha (Just watched Hobbit, excuse me..hihi) this hunk came in..After debating with Misha for a while, we came to a conclusion that the guy's name is Baim Wong..He's an Indonesian actor..A hot one..His hair was amazing..Okay enough!


The original reason for this meeting is for Ayu to pass a long skirt to me..and to talk in depth about some important things, but the plan was cancelled due to the actor's existence.We can't focus..Hehe.. ;-p 

We (me and Harris) will leave KL tomorrow's noon after lunch..Need to meet Ariff before that to get my smart tag and then we'll chow back to our own nest..Poor Shah.He's being the most supportive husband for letting me stay at mak's place for a week time..I need to meet my supervisor twice last week so it's kinda tiring for me to drive back and forth twice a week..Huhu.. Thanks Shah..(he wont read this, I know)

Tomorrow is gonna be a looooong day..Need to rest now for a fresh start tomorrow.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)