Sunday, January 26, 2014

My heart is still inside that paper bag!



Salam..
My plan to leave KL today was aborted.. Hehe.. Here's why..

First, since I misplaced Abah's smart tag few days ago, I just knew that I need to make it up..Been trying to get that bloody thing from Petronas,Tol Sg Besi and I failed..And then I remembered that Ariff, my SAMURA's friend is currently working at PLUS..So I texted him, asked him to get the smart tag from any place he knows.. You know, I'm cluesless.. 

He asked me to take him out for lunch..We had our lunch at Melawati before he passed the smart tag to me.. The only problem is, the balance in the touch n go card is :RM5..It was RM200 shorter than the current balance in Abah's previous touch n go card!

Okay nevermind..Abah didn't shoot me or anything worse.He forgave me and insisted to pay for the smart tag I bought for him..No I cant take his money after all the mess I did..


Shortly after meeting Ariff, both me and Ayu excused ourselves and yeah, it's coffee time.. The first plan was to get coffee from the Expresso Lab but then I realized that the pavlova at Alexis looks so damn tempting..Ironically, when the menu arrived I lost appetite to have the pavlova and just stick to the real plan..-to have cup of good coffee...hehee


We had the longest chat ever since last month's.. PERFECT! Fyi, I'm not a good listener..I just had to admit that..But today, this afternoon ladies and gentlemen......I managed to listen to her and showed appropriate responds.. How cool was that? =) It's not like we're not gonna meet up in long time but I knew that at least, our next coffee sesh would be in March..You know..It's semester break and I wont be here in KL until my classes start...

I'm in tight budget actually, hence, last week I only bought a bottle of Bobbi Brown's foundation even when my heart is aching and beating in agony to wave those new lipsticks goodbye.. So I was so overwhelmed when Ayu passed me this paper bag!



It's Laura Mercier..One of the most adorable make up brand on earth..Well at least for me.. I almost fainted when I received it.. These babies are freaking expensive (again, for me) and I'm really happy to get them.. Ayu said that these stuffs are my upcoming birthday present..It's on 31st May btw.. It's 4 months earlier but who cares? I love it!

Guess that I'm so lucky to have Ayu as my bestfriend..She always know how to make me happy..By buying me stuffs that I really want but can't afford at the moment.. Only Allah can repay all these happiness she gave me..

I'm happy. May Ayu be happy too. Amin.

Okay good night..sleep well an be happy.. It's Monday tomorrow..No Monday Blues please.. Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)