Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello der!

If any of you wants to ask me this basic question, how does it feel to live with Shah?.. The answer is here..



He's one of those fathers who'll take cheap and crazy ideas to survive a day with his own son..He will trick Harris to follow his rules, for example he'll hide Harris' iPad for hours until he took his evening bath..Great..

Surprisingly Harris is turning to be like Shah..He started to like KitKat and jeruk..What in the world!! LOL..

I'm blessed with so much love right now..Alhamdulillah..Ironically, as I'm busy enjoyinh my leisure time with Shah and Harris, I'm on my way to complete my Oasis Ilmu's teaching modules..Need to do it all by myself since Amir, my partner has no idea in teaching.. He's more to marketing whilst I'm in teaching..That's the best way since he's from Parit Raja and he knows more people than I do.. =)

Okay, ttyl.. Hugs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)