Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Appreciating life

Had a bad flu day recently.. Peculiarly, it happened due to my unorganized lifestyle for these few months..I really wish that my mind and body will fully cooperating with my heart.. 

I have to skip this week's classes because my centre needs me. The maintenance guy wants to drop by at the centre tomorrow to install cctv and electronic lock. Yesterday new students registered for my AL class. Alhamdulillah.. I shouldn't expect the rapid enrollment here in Parit Raja..I should really be thankful for all the blessings by Allah at this moment..Our actual plan is really, to start all classes on January 2014..but as we advertised the January's promotions more parents getting excited for us to start the classes during the school holiday..Hence, the hectic life..Hehe

Nevermind, I really need to get back to my 3rd job..a teacher..hehe right after being a wife and mom of course.. Okay guys..

Take care.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)