Friday, March 22, 2013

Good Old Days

There were times that I'd follow every single shit my friends do.. 
I shouldn't name any of them here, well..

I was watching Running Man during dinner just now,, today's episode was about the whole gang facing challenges in Macau, and the scariest part of it was, they had to jump off the Macau Tower.. Like what in the world..

There is always something holding me back from involving in all these adrenaline junky's activities.. You know, climb up a hill, flying fox (well, they didn't name it as 'flying human' for a reason, don't they?) and the worst, bungee jumping.. wth guys?

My bestie and her wacky friends used to loooveee jumping off bridges.. Bloody f... She asked me to join her but like hell I would agree? So I literally injured myself by scratching my barefoot and yeah, I got to sit and take care of their belongings..Like a loser.. Hahaha.. 




Well, I really have to admit it that I really miss those moment...Hmm.. =)





2 comments:

Be nice and wise.. =)