Friday, October 25, 2013

Nothing much

It has been a while, isn't it?
Life has been good to me..
Living my dream life as I'm living with both my boys now..

Alhamdulillah..

Allah is great..

=)

I'm waiting for my bus now.. It is scheduled to leave the terminal at 8.20..I still have 20 minutes more to go..I'm sipping my hot cuppa coffee by now..I chose Dunkin Donuts tonight as it promises a calmer place.. Perfect..

Just finished presenting my Project Paper 1 proposal to Dr HY..She accepted it and asked me to be part of her project..Her PhD write up. She always nice to me..God does bless me in everything I do..Subhanallah.. 

Dear friends, I'm really sorry if you miss me..I really like to write about everything but this busy life is taking it's toll on me.. So please do follow me on Instagram okay? My IG id is: 

su_ra_ya

I will write more nonetheless.. Insyaallah..


*Hugs*



Because waiting sucks! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and wise.. =)